Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15 butt plate

4 hours ago, George16 said:

I’m using an MFT on both of my MPX which are identically setup except for the barrel lengths. I got them from Primary when they went on sale for $24.99 

72-F3-AB47-5-C64-436-E-81-F1-A0427-E92-C

I like this stock as well. Bought a couple from PA on sale. Good fit without a lot of wobble. 

On 11/7/2019 at 4:19 PM, Tampa-XD45 said:

What length of pull can you get with these on a carbine length buffer tube? My tubes measure about 10" and I like shooting with 12"LOP Can you get at least 2" more than buffer tube length with this stock?

On 11/13/2019 at 4:31 AM, mrd said:

Don't go too light on your buttplate/stock. It will make your rifle feel front heavy. Lots of proficient shooters go with heavy stocks to make the rifle swing/transition better. 

I agree with this comment. My friend put a Mod Shot chassis on his 10-22 SC gun. Even though the gun was overall lighter, it did feel nose heavy.

I ordered a Battle Arms stock for my ar15 .22 build. With the Taccom upper I don't think this will be the case because the nose of the gun is so light. Also ordered a Hogue 15D lightweight grip for the gun. With these additions the gun should end up weighing about 4# 4 oz.