TonyMartin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Malarky112 said:

Would something like this benefit those who don’t really get sweaty hands? 

I used to use it only during matches and only when it was hot or humid.  I now use it whenever I touch my gun, live fire practice, dry fire practice, matches...you name it.  It may be psychological, but I find I get a much better grip when using it.  It seems to help reduce movement of the gun in my hand which allows me to hold it with my strong hand without over squeezing and adversely affecting recoil (forcing the gun down and to the left).

So in short, yes, I think there's a benefit even if you don't have sweaty hands...YMMV.

I used GRRRIP Plus Enhancer last year.  It was OK.  Definitely helped me keep my hands dry/not slippery but dried off/wore off very quickly and was EXTREMELY chalky.  I'll probably try something else this year.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:35 PM, Malarky112 said:

Would something like this benefit those who don’t really get sweaty hands? 

My hands don't hardly sweat. I was literally just looking for extra "traction" on the gun. And Pro Grip does it! It's just an inexpensive way to add that little extra.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:01 AM, kooyahdesigns said:

I like the pro grip since my hands sweat a lot but on some other pistols i have an aggressive grip tape so I dont need it on those pistols

I have LOK Bogies on my SP-01 and still use Pro Grip. And my hands don't much sweat. I just want all the traction I can get 🤷‍♂️

On 1/3/2020 at 11:39 AM, admcd said:

I used GRRRIP Plus Enhancer last year.  It was OK.  Definitely helped me keep my hands dry/not slippery but dried off/wore off very quickly and was EXTREMELY chalky.  I'll probably try something else this year.

I very much like the Pro Grip. Doesn't wear off as fast as the liquid grip I was using. Only slightly chalky on the gun, but for the added performance, it's worth it.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, TonyMartin said:

I very much like the Pro Grip. Doesn't wear off as fast as the liquid grip I was using. Only slightly chalky on the gun, but for the added performance, it's worth it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll take a look next time I'm shopping