Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking to go to a 750

I have a 550 now and I am looking to go to a 750 . My question is I have a counter top with cabinets above it for my loading bench . I am wondering if the case feeder will have room with my set up. If somebody could make a rough measurement from then front of the press to back of the case feeder and let me know I would appreciate the information. 

I can take a measurement tonight but here's a pic of both next to each other. It's probably not much help but it's all I got now. I know if you don't have strong mount it will move forward on the bench a good distance.c112da8af6ae94036ac72e2f5a25c1f8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On 11/5/2019 at 10:49 PM, Bmans45 said:

I have a 550 now and I am looking to go to a 750 . My question is I have a counter top with cabinets above it for my loading bench . I am wondering if the case feeder will have room with my set up. If somebody could make a rough measurement from then front of the press to back of the case feeder and let me know I would appreciate the information. 

Call Dillon. They make a shorter bar for your case feeder. My buddy ran into the same problem.