Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday Reloading Deals

anonymouscuban

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, valerko said:

Precision is running UP to 15% off , most items are 10% , hate when they play those games

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, considering “case” quantities of the 115 & 124 JHPs are being sold lower than they have ever been sold on the PD site.... I figure most people LIKE this particular game. ;) 

3600 124jhps at $78/1000 shipped is an insane deal. 

On 11/28/2019 at 12:08 AM, Ssanders224 said:

Well, considering “case” quantities of the 115 & 124 JHPs are being sold lower than they have ever been sold on the PD site.... I figure most people LIKE this particular game. ;) 

Yeah, that is a smoking deal.  It matches or beats a lot of regularly priced plated bullets. 

I still have 10k of the 115gr JHP's or I would be ordering. 

On 11/27/2019 at 11:08 PM, Ssanders224 said:

Do you know if PD is shipping the 3900 bulk pack via UPS or will remain with USPS?  I will order regardless but prolly need to warn my mailman : )

@Ssanders224 Just a heads up, I'm sending you a DM. I ordered (and was charged for) 3 cases of 115 JHP and only received 2 cases. Both orders say completed and tracking numbers say delivered (I got 2 boxes today, a case in each), but one of my orders was supposed to have 2 cases and the other 1 case. So, I'm missing 1/3rd of my order. 

Will give you more details in the DM.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:03 PM, avastcosmicarena said:

@Ssanders224 Just a heads up, I'm sending you a DM. I ordered (and was charged for) 3 cases of 115 JHP and only received 2 cases. Both orders say completed and tracking numbers say delivered (I got 2 boxes today, a case in each), but one of my orders was supposed to have 2 cases and the other 1 case. So, I'm missing 1/3rd of my order. 

Will give you more details in the DM.

Hey Josh, 

I believe the office has already followed up this morning, but most likely the rest of your packages will be delivered today. 

It's not super uncommon for USPS to let packages get separated when there are multiples going to one location. Usually they all deliver within 1-2 days of either other though. 

22 minutes ago, Ssanders224 said:

Hey Josh, 

I believe the office has already followed up this morning, but most likely the rest of your packages will be delivered today. 

It's not super uncommon for USPS to let packages get separated when there are multiples going to one location. Usually they all deliver within 1-2 days of either other though. 

Almost every time I order from MG tracking says they were delivered but they always show up the next day. 

Straight up fraud being perpetrated by USPS,,   Basically they are lying.  You need to report it. Lots of complaints about this issue.
They lie and say package was delivered, so on paper it looks like they are meeting their contract requirements with various vendors.. 
Used to get that frequently with Amazon orders, Started reporting local office for fraud to Amazon and the postmaster general office... Suddenly it stopped... Surprise surprise.
Post office excuse,,, well we dont have enough people to deliver everything on time..
Umm excuse me that doenst justify being a liar.

4 minutes ago, Joe4d said:

Straight up fraud being perpetrated by USPS,,   Basically they are lying.  You need to report it. Lots of complaints about this issue.
They lie and say package was delivered, so on paper it looks like they are meeting their contract requirements with various vendors.. 
Used to get that frequently with Amazon orders, Started reporting local office for fraud to Amazon and the postmaster general office... Suddenly it stopped... Surprise surprise.
Post office excuse,,, well we dont have enough people to deliver everything on time..
Umm excuse me that doenst justify being a liar.

While you shave years off your life allowing this to upset you, the rest of us can wait a day for our remaining order to arrive.

While you shave years off your life allowing this to upset you, the rest of us can wait a day for our remaining order to arrive.
I had the same problem for several months with my local postman. I know it may sound like a trivial problem but for me, there were several times where I was waiting for time sensitive material to be delivered. I lost money by it not arriving on time. So sometimes it's not just a matter of waiting an extra day. There were times where my package was delayed by several days. I didn't know if it was stolen or just not delivered. There was little I could do because the tracking shows delivered.

As in this other guy's experience, I complained enough and to the right people and it stopped. One helpful thing I did was sign up for Informed Delivery. A free service of the USPS where you're notified by email each day with photos of each piece of mail you are to receive. This way, you know what you should expect each day and know what is missing.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TrackCage said:

Havent sahved any years,,, you want to be a rube so be it. Your postal service is lying to you.. If you are OK with that I cant help you. Personally I have ZERO tolerance for liars.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.

16 hours ago, TrackCage said:

While I understand the sentiment, and actually agree.... These issues (and others) with USPS are becoming extremely common and are affecting customers and businesses. 

We are fielding at least 1-2 calls a day regarding orders not being delivered, orders being held at post offices, packages going to wrong addresses, and multiple parcels on the same order shipped at the same time, showing up days apart.  It's becoming somewhat common for USPS to just refuse delivery of a package because it is "heavy" (never-mind that it is 10-15lbs under the allowed weight). 

People shouldn't "worry" or stress over it, but they SHOULD call and report things to their post master. 

My mail lady would scan my package as delivered at my garage, which she never delivers anything to, and then leave the package at the post office for me to have to go pick up during business hours, which isn't easy for me.   The second time, I complained.   Loudly.   She isn't on my route anymore.