Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sti Eagle 6in bull barrel?

Rpope423

Recently picked up a STI 6in Eagle with a bull barrel, this is my first 2011. I’ve done some searching on the forums for info on them and can’t seem to find much, are these a rare gun to find now days? Any info on them that’s interesting? I did find where dawson did a fast-six build at one point that looks pretty awesome.

any info is appreciated

I’ve actually got a Dawson Fast-Six and a full length dust cover with a 6” bull barrel. I love both guns and they are a blast to shoot! I contacted Dawson a year ago and asked for info on the Fast-Six and they couldn’t offer up any info stating that everything was in archives.

D48C594C-FD0D-47F9-85CA-4BFAEE928180.jpeg

On 11/3/2019 at 8:51 AM, Rpope423 said:
Recently picked up a STI 6in Eagle with a bull barrel, this is my first 2011. I’ve done some searching on the forums for info on them and can’t seem to find much, are these a rare gun to find now days? Any info on them that’s interesting? I did find where dawson did a fast-six build at one point that looks pretty awesome.

any info is appreciated

solid semi custom guns produced by STI. I prefer 6 inch guns in Limited Division myself. I run two custom 6 inch 2011s. The sights track better with the extra radius.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Edited by Rnlinebacker

1 hour ago, Gomar83 said:

I’ve actually got a Dawson Fast-Six and a full length dust cover with a 6” bull barrel. I love both guns and they are a blast to shoot! I contacted Dawson a year ago and asked for info on the Fast-Six and they couldn’t offer up any info stating that everything was in archives.

Oh man I like the full dust cover. 

TGIlpy6.jpgAnd yes I know there is a screw missing forgot to put it back I  before I snapped a pic

Edited by Rpope423

43 minutes ago, Rnlinebacker said:

solids semi custom guns produced by STI. I prefer 6 inch guns in Limited Division myself. I run two custom 6 inch 2011s. The sights track better for more with the extra radius.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I ran a g22 with sight tracker for a minute but always wanted a 2011

2 minutes ago, Gomar83 said:

My heavy 6” just points so natural and effortlessly. I definitely like using it at matches where there are further shots and the Fast-Six for tight quarters.

That’s one thing I have noticed about it while dry firing it practically points it’s self.

why do you say the fast 6 for close quarters?

On 11/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, Gomar83 said:

What grip is that on the regular eagle?