Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot Defense new grips! (exfoliatus maximus)

johnbu

Joe from PD sent  prototypes out to me for a final look.

WOW. These sucker's turned the grippy knob up to eleven. The thin version INSIDE A ZIPLOCK BAG had more traction than almost any other Tanfo grip I've experienced.

Here's a sneak peek comparing the PD to LOK bogies pattern.

I'm going to do an evaluation over the next few days and will post up about it. Impressions, shooting, fit to the gun and weight.

20191101_135936_compress50.jpg

I'm not buying anymore grips...I'm not buying anymore grips....I'm not buying anymore grips....

Okay, I'm actually really curious about these.  If they are just slightly thicker then the Henning's I'll probably bite.  

2 hours ago, B21 said:

I'm not buying anymore grips...I'm not buying anymore grips....I'm not buying anymore grips....

Okay, I'm actually really curious about these.  If they are just slightly thicker then the Henning's I'll probably bite.  

These are metal (aluminium) versions of their excellent CarbonX grips...they should be thicker in all the right places :) 

9 hours ago, DKnoch said:

The top three pictures you posted didn’t go through. On the last picture, is that a PD palm swell or thin grip? Looks thicker than your Lok grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had some "issues" with posting.  Only got this one to go.

Its the thick version. I also have a thin set to play with.

I will say,  if you miss your grip on a draw, you ain't gonna just slide the gun around with these bad boys in place. 

These are "cost savers", because you won't ever need to buy pro-grip again!

And obviously, these are "in the raw" and not anodized. The ones he will sell will be anodized.

20191101_135627_compress87.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

fODTPf9l.jpg

Arrived today. Coming from the LOK thin grips, this is great! I have the slim ones and the texture is very reminiscent of my aggressive steel grips. Not quite as sharp and pointy as the SV aggressive or PT Evo, but a little more aggressive than SV standard micropocket. 

fODTPf9l.jpg

Arrived today. Coming from the LOK thin grips, this is great! I have the slim ones and the texture is very reminiscent of my aggressive steel grips. Not quite as sharp and pointy as the SV aggressive or PT Evo, but a little more aggressive than SV standard micropocket. 
Do you have pics from other angles? What mag release is that?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...