Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Edge40

Is the accu shadow 2 worth it?

As it says, is it really worth it to spend the extra money on a accu shadow 2.  Are you really going to see the benefit in USPSA.

As it says, is it really worth it to spend the extra money on a accu shadow 2.  Are you really going to see the benefit in USPSA.
honestly, no. whatever you have you can perform highly with in terms if practical accuracy. If it was bullseye type shooting then yes it may add some value

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Rnlinebacker said:

honestly, no. whatever you have you can perform highly with in terms if practical accuracy. If it was bullseye type shooting then yes it may add some value

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I dont own one yet but might like to get a nice production gun and the shadow 2 is high on the list.  Either the accu shadow or the regular.

1 minute ago, Edge40 said:

I dont own one yet but might like to get a nice production gun and the shadow 2 is high on the list.  Either the accu shadow or the regular.

listen if you like it then you like it and money spent becomes irrelevant. If it feels good in the hands and you're a fan of it by all means I would get it. The extra money spent could be used on other things but don't settle for the regular if the accushadow is calling your name. I will be the first to enable you lol. Come join the darkness in the money pit that is USPSA 😂

I have a AccuShadow and that would be a no. I also have a Shadow 2 and I can’t tell the difference in accuracy off a bag with the same ammo and I have done the comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have an accushadow and I love it. Not sure if it’s actually worth the cost tho. If I had to go back and do it over again I wouldn’t get the accushadow. No need to shoot a tin can at 75 yards. 

I see it as buying snap on or craftsman tools. Is the last 2 percent worth 25 percent higher cost? 

My out of the box Shadow 2 groups one inch at 20m. How much better could I do with an Accu shadow ?

The nice thing about the accu is that bullet is going where the gun is pointed when the hammer drops. If you miss it’s because of you. That being said it won’t matter for most shooters.

Accu owner.

I have an original Accushadow and really like it... but, in the next few months when I finally breakdown and buy a Shadow 2 it will NOT be an ACCU, even though I can afford it.

As mentioned in the thread, with slow fire the Accu shines, but when you speed it up I don't see the added accuracy as worth the price