Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leaving a position

nikdanja

• 1 year later...

If you have a reload to perform, it’s faster to get that done while prepping to move. Then go. The question is how to go. Does a drop step work better to leave the position, does a side shuffle work better or opening the hip and moving? It all depends on which way you are moving. Efficiency of motion saves an amazing amount of time. Some people don’t realize how much time is saved by simply shuffling sideways saves over turning, running and turning back. Try it both ways and find your max distance on a timer. Clock never lies....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another thing about just going, call your hits or misses before moving. If you have already left, it’s not worth coming back. It’s a hit factor calculation that I can’t do, but it’s not worth the time to go back and reset, shoot and then leave again.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:48 PM, Boudreaux78 said:

If you have a reload to perform, it’s faster to get that done while prepping to move. Then go. The question is how to go. Does a drop step work better to leave the position, does a side shuffle work better or opening the hip and moving? It all depends on which way you are moving. Efficiency of motion saves an amazing amount of time. Some people don’t realize how much time is saved by simply shuffling sideways saves over turning, running and turning back. Try it both ways and find your max distance on a timer. Clock never lies....

I agree, for inspiration, check out:

• 3 months later...

Shot calling was a huge difference maker for me and i still struggle with it very much. It’s the difference between being in the middle of the pack and being towards the top in my opinion 

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 10:15 PM, Ccampo1129 said:

Shot calling was a huge difference maker for me and i still struggle with it very much. It’s the difference between being in the middle of the pack and being towards the top in my opinion 

100% agree