Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kitas book?

nikdanja

What’s people’s review? She’s a terrible shooter but I saw her do an interview that intrigued me. 

basically she admitted she was average at shooting but she did her homework with people who were above average at shooting. She seemed like she did homework on this almost like how a college kid does research for a finals paper.  

Edited by nikdanja

Some people do, others teach. Some can even do both. I'm sure she can offer instruction to shooters better than herself, but many use an individual's shooting performance as a resume for whether or not they are interested in a class, book, etc.

Some won't take her class because she's not a top tier shooter. Others might take it just because she's hawt. A million other reasons...

I've taken courses from Outstanding shooters, who I believe must be better shooters than communicators/teachers.

I would rather take a course from someone who could communicate well what they have learned about the

shooting process than take another course from a poor communicator.

I've never heard of Kitas, so have no way of evaluating her ability to teach shooting technique.

5 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

I've taken courses from Outstanding shooters, who I believe must be better shooters than communicators/teachers.

I would rather take a course from someone who could communicate well what they have learned about the

shooting process than take another course from a poor communicator.

I've never heard of Kitas, so have no way of evaluating her ability to teach shooting technique.

I get what you’re saying but when you’re a B class shooter that’s teaching an expensive class, flags are raised. 

10 minutes ago, hiflyer51 said:

There is a lot of good material in the book, I thought it was worth the price.

Nice! I guess I’ll see if I can get the book second hand. I’m cheap and don’t ever pay full price if I can help it! Lol. 

did you read the whole thing?

I am interested in the book, but was willing to wait till the price dropped.  I just did a look up of Ben Stoeger's Dryfire Reloaded Amazon book price history, and it has stayed pretty consistent after initial release volatility.  Based on that I am not expecting the new book price to drop any time soon.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/DryFire-Reloaded-Ben-Stoeger/product/1542880246

53 minutes ago, Degnan said:

I am interested in the book, but was willing to wait till the price dropped.  I just did a look up of Ben Stoeger's Dryfire Reloaded Amazon book price history, and it has stayed pretty consistent after initial release volatility.  Based on that I am not expecting the new book price to drop any time soon.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/DryFire-Reloaded-Ben-Stoeger/product/1542880246

Interesting. Ya Ben stoegers books are fantastic. I wonder how much of his content has been regurgitated into kitas book. 

Interesting. Ya Ben stoegers books are fantastic. I wonder how much of his content has been regurgitated into kitas book. 

I fully expected the camel camel camel link to take me to some action shots of Kita. Bummed but interested in the book at a lower price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, MJinPA said:

I fully expected the camel camel camel link to take me to some action shots of Kita. Bummed but interested in the book at a lower price point.

Does she have action shots?

17 hours ago, MJinPA said:

Camel camel camel?

17 hours ago, MJinPA said:

Where in pa are you from? I’m in pa also

3 minutes ago, MJinPA said:

Ha small world! I shoot all the local uspsa matches. You? I’m sure our paths have crossed!

I’m sure they have. I usually shoot PCC. What do you shoot?

23 minutes ago, MJinPA said:

I shoot limited minor because I like the challenge. Tried pcc last year and it was too easy.

Geez lim. Minor. You got some stones my friend. 

Here’s a summary of the book “pump arms, run hard”

There, I just saved you $43

and don’t believe that she didn’t learn all that from Ben (despite the fact she doesn’t credit him at all)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 6:16 PM, nikdanja said:

I get what you’re saying but when you’re a B class shooter that’s teaching an expensive class, flags are raised. 

I don't necessarily agree with you. Do you think the QB coaches for Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers are better than them?

I think some people have a skill in breaking down talent and how to improve. Not saying she does, but I wouldn't use her skill as a big mark against her.