Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which major should be my first?

Looking at shooting my first major (and possibly second) in 2020. Looking for suggestions for matches within 8-10 hour drive of Northern Virginia area.

Have been shooting 3 gun locally/regionally for 2 years now and ready to go see where I stand with the big dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t miss Ohio State Championship BUCKEYE BLAST weekend after Memorial Day. One of the best USPSA Level II’s in the Midwest. 
 Follow that up with Area 5 Championship weekend after Labor Day at the same range in Zanesville Ohio

Are those both 3 Gun matches? Sorry not 100% on what all the majors are out there but I will certainly put those on the potential calendar.

If The Clinton House in SC is within your driving distance there is a Pro-Am happening next year. A true Pro-Am where they team up a Pro and an Am on a team together. The Pro will be able to coach the Am during the match and their scores will be combined for an overall team finishing order. Search 2020 Pro-Am 3 gun Championship on Fscebook for more details.

If The Clinton House in SC is within your driving distance there is a Pro-Am happening next year. A true Pro-Am where they team up a Pro and an Am on a team together. The Pro will be able to coach the Am during the match and their scores will be combined for an overall team finishing order. Search 2020 Pro-Am 3 gun Championship on Fscebook for more details.

Sweet that’s not too terribly far at all. I will look them up in Facebook and add them to the calendar of possibilities.