Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help please: P-09 Dovetail mount for Holosun RDS

zhunter

The title says it all, I am looking for a dovetail mounting plate for a P-09 to fit a Holosun 507 Red Dot.

Anyone know where I can find such a thing?  I looked at Springer Precision’s website and did not see one.

Just need an RMR plate. 

tough thing will be finding one. The P07/P09 dovetail is hard to mill a dovetail plate for as the dovetail is cut not equally on either side.

Edited by eerw

22 hours ago, eerw said:

Just need an RMR plate

tough thing will be finding one. The P07/P09 dovetail is hard to mill a dovetail plate for as the dovetail is cut not equally on either side.

I just happen to have one in my possession... Springer Precision.  I had it for my Trijicon, but I will use it for the Holosun 507C I got today and put it on my wife’s carry gun.  The Holosun seems nice just messing with it.

1 hour ago, zhunter said:

I just happen to have one in my possession... Springer Precision.  I had it for my Trijicon, but I will use it for the Holosun 507C I got today and put it on my wife’s carry gun.  The Holosun seems nice just messing with it.

Interested to hear how this works. Thinking of trying one for my P07 before I get a slide milled.

I have a 507C on my P09 but on a Neumount frame mount as I'm not doing CO, so no point in subjecting the optic to needless abuse on the slide.  Its a work in progress toward an open minor gun for local steel matches.  So far so good, I love the sight as you always seem to easily pick up part of the circle as it returns. 

• 5 weeks later...