Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who organizes the major match page on USPSA.com?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 7:17 PM, Blurryvisions said:

It has not changed since I became a member 11 years ago

Uhm... have you actually opened the site over the last couple of years???  It's real question, since the site was completely revamped in 2018 and the new features added over the last year or two are very good and not at all easy to implement.  

Edited by nasty618

On 11/14/2019 at 9:43 AM, nasty618 said:

Uhm... have you actually opened the site over the last couple of years???  It's real question, since the site was completely revamped in 2018 and the new features added over the last year or two are very good and not at all easy to implement.  

I have, and it's pretty sucky

7 hours ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

it's pretty sucky

Ok, so then we've established that it has changed in the last 11 years. In fact, as I said, it's been completely redesigned and a ton of new features added. Cool.

So what exactly is "pretty sucky" about the current version of the site? Can you point out any specific issues and  make suggestions for improvement? Or is just "i don't like it"?

it is better than previous versions but I definitely agree that the major matches should simply be sorted in chronological order.  The current categorization is not even accurate.  For example, the Florida State championship is listed under Major Matches instead of State Championships

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2019 at 5:41 AM, Balakay said:

it is better than previous versions but I definitely agree that the major matches should simply be sorted in chronological order.  The current categorization is not even accurate.  For example, the Florida State championship is listed under Major Matches instead of State Championships

The section it goes under is chosen when the MD submits the Form C. It is a drop down on the form. For example I chose “Major Match” when submitting the form C for our sectional, because I’m a moron