Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

320 x 5 Trigger question

Lowsc3

Currently have had an X5 for about 7 months and i love it, currently have  a GG trigger installed and while i have no complaints it doesn't hurt to try to improve. Recently I've seen these https://www.smallgunparts.com/Keres-Adjustable-P320-Trigger has anyone tried them out yet? if so is it compatible with the GG setup ?

5 hours ago, CZ173 said:

I have all the different trigger shoes and the Keres adjustable is my favorite

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Do you have it with a GG set up or stock? Did you find that the adjustability is worth it and makes a difference in this case? 

I do have it with the GG kit. It works and I love its adjustability. The over-travel is almost gone and you can eliminate almost 100% of the pre-travel but I leave a little pre-travel.

Before you ask, no I have not measured the trigger weight as I do not have any fancy gauge. It feels the same.

The trigger is very thin and light but it is solid. It is a great product.

Edited by jaep1911

On 10/22/2019 at 9:04 PM, jaep1911 said:

I do have it with the GG kit. It works and I love its adjustability. The over-travel is almost gone and you can eliminate almost 100% of the pre-travel but I leave a little pre-travel.

Before you ask, no I have not measured the trigger weight as I do not have any fancy gauge. It feels the same.

The trigger is very thin and light but it is solid. It is a great product.

Thanks I'll Def be picking one up, I know it's relatively new to the market but I'm sure alot of people here will be glad to have the heads up!