Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a video on how to take trigger apart Legion

B_RAD

I don’t want to search thru the tons of videos hoping to find a good one. Too many crap videos out there. 

I have a legion. I don’t know how to take the trigger apart. Would love to find a good one detailing that so I can install a GG kit. 

thanks

47 minutes ago, zhunter said:

Not trying to be a jerk, but a quick YouTube search will bring up several good ones.  At most you will have to wade through 3-5 to find the one you like.

I should have stated it better. I did search thru YouTube and found a few that I didn’t think were good. 

someone sent me one that they used. I used it. I got it done. That what was what I was after. 

thanks for being helpful. 

1 hour ago, DKnoch said:

I just got a legion, but I know with my previous 320’s and X5 I always used Alma Cole’s videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.  

I ended up using that one. Though the parts are a little different.  I thought I lost some parts because the one he uses has a lifter spring and the legion does not. I got thru it. 

1 hour ago, B_RAD said:

Thank you.  

I ended up using that one. Though the parts are a little different.  I thought I lost some parts because the one he uses has a lifter spring and the legion does not. I got thru it. 

B_RAD

So you're out of Gloch's and on to SIG's 

Hope this is the one for you

But

It sure is enjoyable watching you looking for the perfect tool for you and all the S##t you take for changing so much.

It just proves you're truly a gun guy.

All kidding aside, really hope the Sig works for you!

9 minutes ago, jcc7x7 said:

B_RAD

So you're out of Gloch's and on to SIG's 

Hope this is the one for you

But

It sure is enjoyable watching you looking for the perfect tool for you and all the S##t you take for changing so much.

It just proves you're truly a gun guy.

All kidding aside, really hope the Sig works for you!

Thanks man. Yeah, I catch a lot of crap. Ha ha. 

I’m just doing some off season testing. Got a legion, a shadow 2, P-10FOR and the 34. Would love to get a hold of a Q5SF too. 

actually went out today and shot the legion. Just did some group shooting and rapid fire. Gotta say I like it. Not sure about the 5moa Dot. I’m used to the 2.5 DPP. 

• 3 weeks later...