Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Max Michel class - trying to go to one

dgrdvm

Hey,

I watched Max Michel shoot the OK sectional last year, and it seemed he had taught a class the culminated in the squad all shooting the match, with Max coaching them though. I was of course impressed with seeing him shoot live, but also with how he trained and coached the group, and I would like to take a class. The issue is I have not been able to contact anyone at his training company via phone, email or fax attempts. 

Does anyone here have a suggestion on how to contact him ? 

Thanks

Edited by dgrdvm
Title was not clear

I would bet that max will be doing the class again for this years OK sec. you can contact the OK sec coordinator.  I think he posted the class on here so you can find that thread and PM him. 

eta: here’s the link for last years class. Contact Cary. He’ll get you lined out for next year. 

Edited by B_RAD

Thanks valerko,

I am really glad to hear that review. I was very impressed with what I observed at the OK Sectional match, and that is why I am trying so hard to contact him. Normally my really short attention span would have pushed me in another direction by now. 

I will keep banging away here, and again, if anyone has ANY suggestions, I will try them as well !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Paul,

I fully believe he is worth training with - I was very impressed watching him train people in Oklahoma. 

I totally understand needing downtime time with the family, an my hope was to train next year, regardless.

If you have an alternative way to contact him, I would be very appreciative. 

I will look into Mr Herron as well.

19 hours ago, dgrdvm said:

Thanks Paul,

I fully believe he is worth training with - I was very impressed watching him train people in Oklahoma. 

I totally understand needing downtime time with the family, an my hope was to train next year, regardless.

If you have an alternative way to contact him, I would be very appreciative. 

I will look into Mr Herron as well.

Look up the thread for Max's class at the upcoming OK Sectional and contact Cary to get into the class and shoot the match. If you can't find it, PM me and I will get you Cary's contact info. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well crap - looked like it was a go to sign up, ......... and then cancelled.

Does any one know if Max does that class- shoot the match as a squad thing at any other match ?

The Max Michel website is not really offering any options - I am not really thinking the calendar is up to date.

Thanks for any help, as usual