Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holosun 507 or 510?

hump

10 hours ago, sean_stw said:

I've tried the 67 moa circle dot but i couldn't get used to it, there's just to much going on.

I have friends that's said the same as you,  I like having both dots on and it helps me find the targets faster. Maybe bacause I had more time with it, shot pcc with it for over 6 months.  

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, mrsig03 said:

Nice set up. Be good to get review once you get some time behind the gun. emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After moving the mount one hole forward,  I've Shot 2 matches one local and one major with out problems at all. I'm very happy with it, going to shoot another major match weekend. 

• 2 months later...

It's sad to say that the 510c did not last long on my open. It happened when I was doing a livefire practice and trying to learn how to grip the gun better. Now, I'm running the dpp on it. 

20200112_174512_compress37.jpg

Edited by Joeyxbat
Add more content

4 hours ago, Joeyxbat said:

It's sad to say that the 510c did not last long on my open. It happened when I was doing a livefire practice and trying to learn how to grip the gun better. Now, I'm running the dpp on it. 

20200112_174512_compress37.jpg

Did it fail? or did you just not like it?

10 hours ago, Joeyxbat said:

I really like it but, the dot failed and never turn back on.  I'll be sending it back to holosun.  

That's not common. Tons of people are running them on PCCs, shotguns, close range ARs, etc.

I'm sure there are failures out there, but overall they're pretty reliable compared to most, I think.

8 minutes ago, avastcosmicarena said:

That's not common. Tons of people are running them on PCCs, shotguns, close range ARs, etc.

I'm sure there are failures out there, but overall they're pretty reliable compared to most, I think.

I agree, I have a friend that's been using 510c on his open for over 2 years and no problem.  I also have them on my pcc and no problem at all. 

I had to send back my 510c they where really good and getting me a label to returning it. Just had to be patience as it was during the week of shot show and nobody was in there shop. I am sure they will take care do you. 

• 2 weeks later...

You sure? The 510C looks significantly bigger, though the Romeo 3 XL does look like the next best option. 
red_dot_optics_comparison.thumb.jpg.3465e23a55d7b63cc0a6d0d748744db5.jpg

Is there an article or review that goes along with that pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Can anyone tell me if the viewing window is the same size on the 507C and the 510?

Thanks.

Not even close. You can google that and get good results. The 507C (much much smaller window) is designed for pistols and the 510 for rifles more or less.