Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holosun 507 or 510?

hump

I have a 510 on 2 of my open guns and love it. I have older eyes and really like the larger window, seems to help me pick up dot quicker. The larger physical  size really has not brother me at all . For the price it's going to be hard to beat.
Installed mine tonight, so far its doesn't feel too heavy. I can't wait to get to the range this coming weekend. 2fdd6fc0c0c29055d319eb78168ed7ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed mine tonight, so far its doesn't feel too heavy. I can't wait to get to the range this coming weekend. 2fdd6fc0c0c29055d319eb78168ed7ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nice set up. Be good to get review once you get some time behind the gun. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, mrsig03 said:

Nice set up. Be good to get review once you get some time behind the gun. emoji106.png

Shot 2 full mags yesterday, some brass was hitting the 510c. I moved the mount one hole forward. Lets see how its gonna perform,  l'll be shooting a local uspsa match this weekend. 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, mrsig03 said:

Nice set up. Be good to get review once you get some time behind the gun. emoji106.png

Shot 200 rounds yesterday and no problem at all. Its such a soft shooter compared to my czechmate. Plus, the 510c is such an awesome dot to have on it.  I'll be shooting a local match with it this sunday. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 7:28 AM, Slide4949 said:

Got the flash shield installed and really like the whole setup even though it looks huge on there

Chaos Black.jpg

What mount is that? It seems to sit pretty far forward. I might need that to make the 510C work on the Honcho I have on order so that it doesn't get in the way of the racker.

8 hours ago, avastcosmicarena said:

You sure? The 510C looks significantly bigger, though the Romeo 3 XL does look like the next best option. 

red_dot_optics_comparison.jpg

the romeo 3 xl and the 510c are extremely close in window size. from what i can tell from this picture and first hand comparison is you might be losing a very small amount of height and the very outer corners of the glass but its such a small amount i doubt it would be noticeable in a match. plus the 6 moa dot will far out way the very small difference in window size, the dot was a lot nicer on the xl than the 510c at least to me it did.

17 hours ago, sean_stw said:

the romeo 3 xl and the 510c are extremely close in window size. from what i can tell from this picture and first hand comparison is you might be losing a very small amount of height and the very outer corners of the glass but its such a small amount i doubt it would be noticeable in a match. plus the 6 moa dot will far out way the very small difference in window size, the dot was a lot nicer on the xl than the 510c at least to me it did.

The 2 minute dot on the 510 C is more than sufficient when used with the 67 MOA circle. Best feature of the sight in my opinion.

2 hours ago, tomv said:

The 2 minute dot on the 510 C is more than sufficient when used with the 67 MOA circle. Best feature of the sight in my opinion.

I've tried the 67 moa circle dot but i couldn't get used to it, there's just to much going on.