Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

Forum Nomenclature

Cool-Aid-Drinker

One who thinks that "cool" "aids" (ie. lasers, top secret lubes/tapes/coatings, anything labeled tactical, or other assorted gadgets) are part of the "secret potion" to becoming a better shooter :D

Edited by Loves2Shoot

One who thinks that "cool" "aids" (ie. lasers, top secret lubes/tapes/coatings, anything labeled tactical, or other assorted gadgets) are part of the "secret potion" to becoming a better shooter

But,, but (read lip quivering here), they're,,, they're not?

:P:lol:

Emoticon-only posts ought to be:

1.) Disallowed altogether, or

2.) Not included in one's post count.

Especially No. 2.

:P

Yep, get rid of it...anything over what it takes to post in the classified section..other than that, it is only status and we know that noone other than Rhino, should he come back, can catch Flex's post count...lol

"Why not just get rid of the post count thing?"
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Noooooooooo.........!..... :o:wacko::o:wacko::o:wacko:

Avatard - that's great.. also people who have 200K bytes (and larger - yes there are a few) as theirs, because it looks cool, and killing and dialup users.

and people who have links to websites in thier sig-lines (cough-cough schmitz :) ) that require cookies, and I get prompted everytime.. I know I can turn it off.

That's a great list Geoff - IHNI! (I had no idea!)

Maybe I should link it as a download in the AcroPoster's definition.

be

The official list of ACRONYM's can be very handy too!

acronym_list.txt

Note the ACRONYM for ACRONYM ;-)

--

Regards,

<-----

<-----

:mellow:

<_<

avatard: Member who lacks the abilities to create and/or select a proper avatar. He may be using a reserved stock avatar, or an annoying animation, or bizarrely scaled dimensions.

Stealthbomber: someone who posts under the radar, usually after getting home late from the nightclub :ph34r:

Mr. Friskies: every post is about something affiliated with the opposite sex and what you would want to do to them :lol:

Nonevermind: someone who is usually bored outta his mind and needs to post to kill the boredom B)

Busted! :D But but (read lip quivering here), guys who do competitive shooting are sexy!

Mr. Friskies: every post is about something affiliated with the opposite sex and what you would want to do to them :lol:

...And just what the hell would we do with the Friskies??!! :wub:

Admitted Post Whore, ;)

Siggy

MEsquito

One of the swarm of posters who make it impossible for celebrities to use the forum under their own identity. Each MEsquito is relatively harmless, but there is never just one.

Edited by wide45

Avatard - that's great..  also people who have 200K bytes (and larger - yes there are a few) as theirs, because it looks cool, and killing and dialup users.

and people who have links to websites in thier sig-lines (cough-cough schmitz :) ) that require cookies, and I get prompted everytime.. I know I can turn it off.

Signacookie, perhaps B)

Edited by schmitz

Hey schmitz, can't you just save that picture to your hard disk, then upload it as your avatar? We'd really appreciate it.

Singlestack... if the shoe fits, er, if the underwear fits... :) Yours actually isn't that bad.

I came up with avatard when I was thinking of a term for TDean, who has been changing his avatar every 1-3 days.