Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

Forum Nomenclature

Geez - well at least I'm not a Typoposter. Guess I didn't hear Spel Cachor's "tink."

be

Could someone please explain the psycho-motor skills required of a Grand Master level shooter and how to develop them?

"Forum Withdrawals" = that's about the time kimel e-mails me with the shakes and the freakies about not being able to post... :rolleyes:

"Clueless Poster" = Oh crap, I did that once... I think. :wacko:

Edited by SiG Lady

Me, I'm just a Participant....I don't know anything, I just read, sometimes post esp. in the I Like-sphere, I'm top B-class in the Dutch Limited Competition. Sometimes I sponsor a Worldshoot-Revo-Hero...do not mind me....

But I love to participate in this Benoverse ;)

Edited by schmitz

The Seagull: Appears suddenly, makes a lot of noise, craps all over everything, then flies away.

Buhahahaha! Yay! Right on! But then, Brian would say "there's not such a thing as sea-gull. Only gulls." So, Forum Gull!

The Seagull: Appears suddenly, makes a lot of noise, craps all over everything, then flies away.

Edited by Rikarin

Forum Geek

So that means there is less than zero for this, my 300th post?

Rats, I was hoping for at least an autographed photo of the Forum God.

David C :D

avatard: Member who lacks the abilities to create and/or select a proper avatar. He may be using a reserved stock avatar, or an annoying animation, or bizarrely scaled dimensions.

Emoti-thon - n. : A post in which the user has inserted an abnormal number of emoticons in an effort to emphasize his/her idea or phrase. Regularly employed by the Forum Loser and JokeMaster. May also describe multiple posts consisting of only emoticons in an effort to get one's post count higher - also known as tight-looping. :P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by carinab

More good ones - thanks! Avatard could be my new favorite!

In the new light, I changed a bunch of the previous names, and modified a few of the definitions. I think a new fun angle is the "Internet Companion." I guess now you'll have to re-scan it. ;) Next to Avatard, Gonad is my new fav. :lol:

I threw this thing together fairly quickly some years ago, and didn't really work on the term's names that hard, so please don't hesitate to suggest new names to replace the current ones. I won't feel stepped on or anything.

;)

MacNposter

User that repeatedly serves up the same old trite answers, e.g., “They all fall to hardball”; often closely follows the thought patterns of the Acroposter.

David C

Wannaguru: Spent the last 10 years in isolation working out a secret 'system' of shooting, which he'll piece out to you in exchange for a low, low price and your continual disciplehood (see: True Believer). Turns out it's pretty much the same thing we're all doing, but named differently.

Wannaguru: Spent the last 10 years in isolation working out a secret 'system' of shooting, which he'll piece out to you in exchange for a low, low price and your continual disciplehood (see: True Believer).  Turns out it's pretty much the same thing we're all doing, but named differently.

Or would this be the guy who took 6 years off, then comes back claiming to know everything??? Uh, wait a minute.... :ph34r:

<_<<_<:lol::lol::lol: