Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat V2 magwell on pt evo grip

lroy

Having some trouble fitting these two. Read another thread that mentioned some of the nubs being in the way, so I filed a notch on the side of the magwell to clear them, but it seems like the holes just aren't lining up? 

I fit the pin through each separately fine, but it seems like some part is catching preventing them from lining up, front to back. Are there any other parts that need to be adjusted?

C2CE978A-C9BF-4B36-9705-23014AAA8B76.jpeg

Edited by lroy

2 minutes ago, lroy said:

Well, for closure, I just used a round file and gave the magwell a bit more clearance for the pin to line up. Worked out easy enough.

Not really the ideal way. I normally had to work on the lip at the front of the grip to allow the mag well to get rearward enough to line up, but whatever works. 

• 3 weeks later...

I like the weight and position it puts your hand into (it rides high so it kind of wedges me hand in there with the beavertail).

If you're trying, you can hit an angle that locks the mag and prevents it from going in though. This didnt happen with my dvc grip. I haven't had it happen anytime it mattered, but it has a few times in dryfire.

Edited by lroy