Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PractiScore squad edit...??

jakfrost1

Hi all, been using PractiScore for a couple of years now, seems every time I run a match using PS I learn something new. Well I've tried everything to learn how to edit a squad, ( not the competitors, just the squad itself...), and now I'm asking for help. 

I have a Steel Match beginning in 3 days for this upcoming weekend, ( Oct 12/13 ) and had set up the match with 3 squads on each day, ( 0900,1200,1500, 10 in each ), and since there has been nobody register for the Sunday 1500 squad I would like to delete, ( or edit it ) it. I have tried going to the 'edit squad' page and changed the squad 'schedule' but when I click on 'save' it redirects me back to the previous page with a red banner across the squad saying '5,6, squad'....and nothing else. No direction, no indication of what I need to do to correct whatever the perceived mistake is...

Anyone? It sometimes PractiScore looks for the hardest way to do something, and finds it. Or is it just me...

Jim

Thanks...'Help Desk' is an oxymoron....that is why I'm here. Guess they are 'experiencing higher than normal call demand, wait times WILL be longer than your upcoming match will allow, sorry'. LOL.