Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting shirt with SPF

boudreux

Techwear makes long sleeve shooting jerseys which allegedly have sun block protection. I bought one with a USPSA logo. It is fine for warmer weather but it was pricey ($95) and has not held up very well through multiple washings. Lot of pilling.Doubt if I will purchase another one.

I have been using Academy brand fishing shirts. The sleeves are just a little long and have to be rolled up as the match goes on. I figured i may be able to find something that is more made for shooting but at $95 for a tech wear i'll stick with the fishing shirts. The hanes look like a great deal. 

If you are looking to have all of the gun advertising, that is going to be tough to find and expensive when you do.  I looked briefly.  However,  I will second the Academy brand for protection, comfort and price.   They don't have any cool factor but they work fabulously and at times you can get them for $15.  I  usually wear a regular golf shirt, with only my friends holster company name on it, with the Magellan brand fishing shirt underneath.  It works better than sunscreen which gets all over my gun from rubbing on my arms.   During the Georgia summer I don't find it too hot.

Shameless plug for my buddy:  Sultac.com