Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can anyone help me identify this 223 headstamp? I tried looking online and haven’t been able to find anything about it.

looking4reloadingdeals

I was at a buddies this past weekend and he gave me tons and tons of 223 brass some of which had this headstamp on them, and it seems that no matter where I look I can’t figure out what they are. this ammo was mixed in with Norma ammo as well and some federal and LC. Any help is appreciated 0fdea316fc11508b74536aed3289550f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv come across that once or twice but always end up confused and give up. Is there a method to the madness on that forum or do people literally go through random threads and hope someone has found that brass before and knows what it is? Sorry if that’s a dumb question I just get confused using that forum

Other than to just know what brand of case . what would be wrong with just separating by head stamp then
prep/load? Start low and work up.

Nothing wrong with that, I don’t usually sort by headstamp anyways, but I have no idea what it is and I need to know lol. You know when you just can’t figure something out and it drives you nuts until you figure it out? That’s where I’m at. Iv been googling for about 7 hours trying to figure it out now. Someone out there has to know what this headstamp is

• 2 weeks later...

This is from Vairog in Latvia. Latvia has a new cartridge manufacturer which is named “VAIROG”. They have a registered business in the US too.

There will be letters in the shield logo. If made in the USA will have VUS. If Made in Latvia will have VEU (EU for Europe)

VAIROG US, LLC

VAIROG US, LLC

(719) 352-9212,

2557 Georgetown Road Nw Cleveland, TN 37311

http://www.vairog.eu/

Edited by RGA