Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Opinions on the CZ Czechmate ? Decisions, decisions~

chgofirefighter

I came across a local shooter who's letting go of his Czechmate, however, it does not come with a mount or an optic and he stripped the holes on the slide when he mounted an optic mount and over tighthen the screws 😡 he's an older shooter and wants to get rid of it, comes with 5 mags, comp, extra barrel etc etc.  But it has some obvious issues with the optic mount holes but that can be fixed by retapping it.  Anyway, he's willing to let it go for $1600 yay or nay?  

I will need a mount for an C-More RST2 and also the optic so I'm looking at $389 for the optic and about $98 for the mount, oh and also a *thumb rest [generic]* or better said, thumb rest.  So I'm basically looking to spend an extra $400 or $500, putting me at 2k give or take..  Oak Hill has them for $2762 cash price....  So???? 

4 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

I came across a local shooter who's letting go of his Czechmate, however, it does not come with a mount or an optic and he stripped the holes on the slide when he mounted an optic mount and over tighthen the screws 😡 he's an older shooter and wants to get rid of it, comes with 5 mags, comp, extra barrel etc etc.  But it has some obvious issues with the optic mount holes but that can be fixed by retapping it.  Anyway, he's willing to let it go for $1600 yay or nay?  

I will need a mount for an C-More RST2 and also the optic so I'm looking at $389 for the optic and about $98 for the mount, oh and also a *thumb rest [generic]* or better said, thumb rest.  So I'm basically looking to spend an extra $400 or $500, putting me at 2k give or take..  Oak Hill has them for $2762 cash price....  So???? 

PASS!!! 

5 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

I wonder what other problems there are with that particular gun ?

I'd pass.

Matter of fact, for another $K, I'd go with a 2011, but that's just me.   :) 

Funny thing is that I already have a 2011, but as we all know that if they're not tune "right" or have the right load they can become finicky~  Also, where can I find a 2011 for $2600?  lol~  Thanks brother~ :)

1 hour ago, chgofirefighter said:

I  have a 2011, but if they're not tuned "right" they can become finicky~  Also, where can I find a 2011 for $2600?  lol~  

My TruBor isn't finicky until its time for new springs.

There's  a CK advertised here right now for $3,400.

6 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Yup, I know~  Sent the guy a PM about the CK, he hasn't responded :( 

6 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Scott works on a river boat. He's on it now for a 3 week shift and works lots of hours. He'll get with ya 

9 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Funny thing is that I already have a 2011, but as we all know that if they're not tune "right" or have the right load they can become finicky~  Also, where can I find a 2011 for $2600?  lol~  Thanks brother~ :)

Geez!  Hellfire Custom Guns just did a 2011 Open gun for a friend.  Price?  $2600.  It was plain Jane, but it runs.  Pass on the botched Czechmate.