Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reshoot question steel issue.

a matt

7 hours ago, MikeBurgess said:

I whatched a shooter knock 3 mini poppers down with one shot once. The RO on the clock looked back to me quizzically (I was MD/RM) I nodded to let them finish. Walked down and looked at the edge hit on one and the frag hits on the other 2. It was pretty cool and I was glad the RO didnt jump the gun and stop them.

Su as Moto said if they were all up when the first shot was fired at the array then I'm not stopping them, they may have fragged one enough to get a double or more, while confusing to the shooter in the moment still perfectly legal.

Also if I have a shooter finishing their last position when I notice a REF problem I will likely let them finish if its only a few rounds rather than jar their nerves by shouting stop at them. Earlier in the run for sure but 6 rounds from the end nope

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

During the open match the same shooter, on the same stage, that happened. Only the shooter was still at the start of the stage when the RO yelled stop. I think everyone’s stomach dropped a bit. The wind blew one of the poppers down.  😳 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:45 PM, a matt said:

During the open match the same shooter, on the same stage, that happened. Only the shooter was still at the start of the stage when the RO yelled stop. I think everyone’s stomach dropped a bit. The wind blew one of the poppers down.  😳 

Wasn't that JJ? I remember discussing that with the CRO when we got to that stage.