Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

? RMR 124 Flat point matchwinners

DBlue

I have used the 147 and 115. I ran them from 1.130” all the way down to 1.090”. I had a little feeding issues at 1.130” but they worked. I found with out exception that they were most accurate at 1.090”. Both bullets, all powders tried.

In fact the 115’s at 1.090” with both Titegroup and HP-38 is maybe my most accurate practice load ever. I just ordered a boat load more. And this is across the board in all my 9MM pistols.

I tried the 135’s as well but my G34 with Agency barrel just wouldn’t shoot them no matter what I tried. I was very disappointed. However again, the most accurate of the inaccurate loads was achieved at 1.090”, after trying every COAL and powder under the sun, at several velocity’s.

I know I gave you nothing on the 124’s which is what you asked for. But, seeing as how all the other weights behaved similarly, I think that would be a good starting point with the 124’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem.

A power factor of 135-137ish seemed to be the sweet spot, regardless of powder.

For me at least, a shorter COAL allowed me to use less powder for a given PF which made for a softer shooting load, less empty case space which leads to cleaner powder burn, and more accurate load to boot.

I love RMR. Amazing customer service. They took the unused 135’s back and gave me full credit towards another purchase.

I use them almost exclusively now.

I load the 115 JHP MPR in my G19 major open pistol. Amazingly accurate!

I used to load them a lot for my shadow 2 until I switched to the PD 124 JHP at the beginning of the year. They were very accurate with 4.0-4.1 Gr of Win 231 and Sport Pistol @ 1.102 OAL . I shot this load also in my X5 sand TSO without any problems at all.

The only reason I stopped loading them is because I wanted one load for all my minor guns and both MPX. The MPRs being jacketed has an exposed base and leads the comp on my MPX. If not for this reason, I will still be using them.

Free shipping plus 5% off when you use a discount code. It’s good for every order. Pm me for the discount code if you want it.

20 hours ago, iflyskyhigh said:

No problem.

A power factor of 135-137ish seemed to be the sweet spot, regardless of powder.

For me at least, a shorter COAL allowed me to use less powder for a given PF which made for a softer shooting load, less empty case space which leads to cleaner powder burn, and more accurate load to boot.

I love RMR. Amazing customer service. They took the unused 135’s back and gave me full credit towards another purchase.

I use them almost exclusively now.

I load the 115 JHP MPR in my G19 major open pistol. Amazingly accurate!

I got home from work a little early today and I re-adjusted my xl650 for 1.090 OAL, I'm using 4.9 of CFE Pistol, Fed. primer, WIN case. I loaded a box of them and shot them on my backyard range....WOW...you were exactly right...they came to life at that OAL.....I agree that RMR is outstanding.....I will be ordering a few more thousand of these very soon.

You definitely saved me some time and money with your advice...Thanks Very Much

I’ve had very good accuracy with the 124 f/p in my shadow 2 . My load is 4.25 grs of sport pistol at 1.085 oal with chi -500 primers, 137 power factor. I use this load for ppc matches when Im wanting top accuracy.

I’m gonna have to try that Sport Pistol after I run out of HP-38 and Titegroup.