Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA primer pro collator

cvincent

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2019 at 2:01 PM, Sarge said:

Like I said on FB, make it so it mounts to the primer magazine and I would pay any price. Then it would be a true wonder!

That would be magnificent. A real thing of beauty. 

If you spend a lot of money on a revolution you have the option to spend a lot more on a priming system that does this.

5 hours ago, m700 said:

That would be magnificent. A real thing of beauty. 

If you spend a lot of money on a revolution you have the option to spend a lot more on a priming system that does this.

There has to be a way to adapt this to fit on the press. A longer magazine tube and a modified nut to hold it in place 

There has to be a way to adapt this to fit on the press. A longer magazine tube and a modified nut to hold it in place 

I was thinking the exact same thing, I can come up with something easily I think. The Dillon primer tubes are held to the collator by a magnet, could probably just cut one down and locate it to the primer magazine on the press, if nothing else. Once we have them, I figure it would be pretty easy to adapt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you would need to figure out how to modify the count device, or use a 100 round tube.

another thing is how would it start up again, you'd need an eye to detect when the tube needed filling as well.