Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Honcho?

IDAHOAASHOOTER

• 3 months later...

I didn’t wait for them to call, I called them. I suspect with the holidays they are swamped.  I’m supposed to get mine next week since it’s at the 10 week mark but not holding my breadth on that. 

no offense but I hope their getting mine ready to ship and are too busy to call you back. Lol. Just kidding of course. 

1 hour ago, Balakay said:

Honcho shooters: Typically, how long after placing the deposit did you get  the phone call from PT to finalize the build?

I received an email from PT about 3 weeks after playing my race shop order, to confirm my options and finalize the build 

keep in mind this was during the BF sale, so I imagine they were swamped with orders. 

1 hour ago, PGGUNS said:

I didn’t wait for them to call, I called them. I suspect with the holidays they are swamped.  I’m supposed to get mine next week since it’s at the 10 week mark but not holding my breadth on that. 

no offense but I hope their getting mine ready to ship and are too busy to call you back. Lol. Just kidding of course. 

Haha. I get it.  I'm not in a real rush.  Would like to use the time to feel the difference between the aggressive and extra aggressive grips 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:28 PM, muncie21 said:

I received an email from PT about 3 weeks after playing my race shop order, to confirm my options and finalize the build 

keep in mind this was during the BF sale, so I imagine they were swamped with orders. 

This is about the same timeline I experienced, email a few weeks after paying deposit. Back and forth time between emails has been a few days each time everything seems to be good to go. Final delivery interval will be interesting to see based on how aggressive they have been with promotions recently. I am excited but I can wait.

I just ordered one as well right before New Years, so this info is helpful..i too was wondering how soon I would get a call.  I imagine between the black friday and christmas sales they most likely have a lot of guns to build. Any of you posting here that have already received your guns, how did the process go for you from order to delivery? Sorry to hijack the thread, but curious how they were to deal with.

I love mine, its so nice to be able to shoot multiple classes and calibers with the same grip. They now offer a way to get a single barrel set up instead of having to buy the one with 4 barrels if you have no want to shoot other classes or calibers.