Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brand NEW Build with Sky Customs!

YellowShooter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Robertwil18 said:

Ive got the LSI and trying to find a good steel magwell is tough.  Glenn wil be making his own but unknown when that will be.  

I have a LSI planned on a build I'm having done.  I told the builder to go with an aluminum magwell due to weight in the bottom end.  Doesn't a steel magwell get heavy to the back and bottom of the gun?  

22 hours ago, aandabooks said:

I have a LSI planned on a build I'm having done.  I told the builder to go with an aluminum magwell due to weight in the bottom end.  Doesn't a steel magwell get heavy to the back and bottom of the gun?  

A steel magwell on a steel grip gun is excellent in terms of balance. I tried the Limcat brass magwell with steel grip and it was too much. The brass is very nice on a plastic grip gun. I’d go with steel over aluminum any day on a steel grip gun. 

On 1/17/2020 at 8:22 PM, IDAHOAASHOOTER said:

Cheely grips come with their Magwells. In my opinion the cheely e2 aggresive is the best grip in the business. And their magwells are too. 

I've also heard good things about LSI. 

You should try the cheely extra aggressive. It's even more grippy than the regular aggressive grip 

Some call it the DNA sampler

1 minute ago, AverageJoeShooting said:

You should try the cheely extra aggressive. It's even more grippy than the regular aggressive grip 

Some call it the DNA sampler

Agreed! I like how that one feels. If/when I need another grip that’s what I will get 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, AverageJoeShooting said:

Share your load data with us

8.2gr hs6 173PF

9gr 8N38 175PF

1.16”

3 hours ago, clw42 said:

Looks great, are you going to have it coated, chromed, PVD'd??  Also, and you may be aware, it's missing the grip screw in the trigger guard.

PVD once I make up my mind on color scheme.

yeah I’ll put the screw in last