Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CO/Limited Nationals

PGGUNS

29 minutes ago, PGGUNS said:

way to watch these squads,

People have live cast it in the past. It never sticks because it's a HUGE amount of work and zero return for it. Seems the best way now is to follow all of those people on instagram, as they all are getting the video from a phone and posting directly. The uspsa fb page does a good job of reposting videos from them as well.

52 minutes ago, PGGUNS said:

I wish there was a way to watch these squads, (other then being there in person, lol). Very interested to see Stoeger, Vogel, against JJ.   Well Coley as well.  That’s a hell of a squad in limited

Most likely Stoeger is going to have video up on his training group, and he'll explain what he did and why.

jesus...what a squad in limited. I'm hoping stoeger keeps his mouth shut while not shooting. Even if he does open his mouth, hopefully the others have the mental fortitude to tune him out.

in CO i'm rooting for mason lane and his #SHONats

Edited by ender

12 minutes ago, nasty618 said:

Thanks for sharing your opinion - it matters. 

This is the internet, i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Either way, not trying to start an argument with you, I've just heard through various instructors that have shot with him. Granted it was years ago, perhaps things changed.

2 minutes ago, waktasz said:

How do you get the app to display like this where the leader of part of the match is showing as 100%?

From the Limited tab, tap the first name and it shows their results, then from that screen, tap their name again to add the other competitors.

oh it's doing it now. I hadn't updated mine with all of the stages yet.

It would be nice if you could select just the people in the super squad and rank them out of 100%, even if they only shot a few small round count stages. It just so happens Ben is appearing as winning the match right now but it's also possible that's only because the super squad shot all the big stages today. 

Hey Britin, I've been toying with the idea of "shooting" some of the local shoots with my camera. What shutter speed does it usually take to freeze the shell being ejected? Also, do you try to time it with single shots or spray and pray with fast fps? Thanks.

The photo of KC was at 1/4000th and that froze the bullet, shell casings should freeze around 1/1000th maybe lower depending on the slide velocity. I usually hit a burst of photos just before I expect the shot(s) to be fired and hope for the best. The faster the FPS the greater the chance of getting a hit, I’m usually running at 20 frames per second.