Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Roller staple press for 1x2 target legs

Surfing the net a while back, I came across a hand operated set of rollers that you could feed or crank previously used 1x2 target legs through to press the staples flush with the surface.  This would allow them to be better suited for re-use.  I can't seem to find it again, and I am pretty proficient at internet searching.

Surely someone on this forum knows who sells a device like this.  If you could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Mike

• 4 months later...

Never saw a press and it sounds like a grand idea.  Not for matches but for my own use I use a set of fence pliers that has staple puller and pull the staples.  At the end of a club match it would take too long to pull all of the staples out of the legs, but for personal use this is best, in that it doesn't rip something in the vehicle on the way home.

https://www.amazon.com/Channellock-85-10-1-Fence-Plier/dp/B001BQ49YU?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001BQ49YU