Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals: Open

BritinUSA

Congrats Christian.  it unbelievable how far he has come in the last couple of years.   His hard work really paid off.  at 19 YO he wins Nationals .  looking at his stats he really won by DVC.  his accuracy seems to be his edge.      Proud to have been witness to his progression  

Edited by Sandbagger123

It was definitely fun to watch the battle unfold between the three of them. After Christian had an ugly mishap a couple stages from the end (missed a popper going into a reload, and ended up having to shoot it one handed) I was worried for him. I'm very happy for him. Good job buddy.

23 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

A true athlete who can shoot.  Dangerous/winning combination!!

Scary what he might accomplish over the next few years when he actually reaches his peak performance.  He could be the Michael Jordon/Tiger Woods in which he just dominates the sport and everyone else competes for 2nd.   Certainly was the case this year, hard to see that changing.  Pretty dominating.

43 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

Don't you have access to practiscore too?

As of last night, Stoeger Coley Vogel Racaza were separated by 0.87%. As of now it is Racaza Coley Stoeger Vogel Miguez Browning

i do but i could not find the match results 

Search by "national" in PractiScore Competitor bring it up first. On the web results it is at the top, especially when update is posted.

In Competitor app you also have an option to search by names of your favorite shooters...

37 minutes ago, euxx said:

Search by "national" in PractiScore Competitor bring it up first. On the web results it is at the top, especially when update is posted.

In Competitor app you also have an option to search by names of your favorite shooters...

I found its easier most of the time to just search by a shooters name you know is in the match, a lot of big matches the name gets weird and you have to look harder to find the one you want with a search like national.