Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals: Open


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Sandbagger123 said:

1-4 are separated by 24 points.  it gonna be a close one.  rooting for that Sailer kid to take it all this year . he is cutting it close. he needs to start school on Wed :😀

I'm hoping he takes it too. I know he got third last year, but after how well he's been doing this year and taking almost every Area match now, I'd be disappointed if he didn't take first at Nationals. It could still go any way at this point though, guess we'll see what happens the next few days!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

Had a horrible day 1(83%) but have clawed back a little bit to finish day 2 at 90ish. Making silly/funny mistakes and just shooting like a doofus.

 

I think a lot of people do that at Nationals, I know I do...

Edited by BritinUSA
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tacomandood said:

I'm hoping he takes it too. I know he got third last year, but after how well he's been doing this year and taking almost every Area match now, I'd be disappointed if he didn't take first at Nationals. It could still go any way at this point though, guess we'll see what happens the next few days!

Not almost, he has taken every Area match so far this year, yeah I know Area 2 is in November. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 4 of the top 20 are PCC's (dropped one), and don't understand but they have

Frank Garcia listed as Senior instead of Super Senior today, and he's dropped 

from 43 to 94.

Top Super Senior is near 194 th or something - they're discriminating against old guys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Only 4 of the top 20 are PCC's (dropped one), and don't understand but they have

Frank Garcia listed as Senior instead of Super Senior today, and he's dropped 

from 43 to 94.

Top Super Senior is near 194 th or something - they're discriminating against old guys. 

People on different squads will shoot different blocks of stages so the stage points are not balanced throughout the days. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HoMiE said:

Not almost, he has taken every Area match so far this year, yeah I know Area 2 is in November. 

 

Well yeah, that’s why I said “almost” lol. I’m hoping he takes Area 2 also, that would be an awesome feat to accomplish at such a young age.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tacomandood said:

 

Well yeah, that’s why I said “almost” lol. I’m hoping he takes Area 2 also, that would be an awesome feat to accomplish at such a young age.

That would been an awesome achievement, I don’t know if it’s every been done? I think maybe Max Michel did it, don’t know of any others. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sandbagger123 said:

holy moly. its gonna be a close one between JJ and Christian.  they both have 2 more stages not shown where the others are done.  there are 230 points for the stage 20 and 21 

And KC is only 2 points back of JJ

 

Edited by MikeBurgess
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...