Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Xfive Parts to europe?

bimmer1980

Hi guys!

Is there any US shop, that delivers to Germany? I can´t find ANYTHING for the xfive here in Germany.

Whats the matter with these us export rules? I can´t find one US dealer who is willing to ship grips, or even guide rods or triggers to Germany.

Can somone explain to me why they don´t export?

Thats crazy... issn´t SIG german?  

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, bimmer1980 said:

Hi guys!

Is there any US shop, that delivers to Germany? I can´t find ANYTHING for the xfive here in Germany.

Whats the matter with these us export rules? I can´t find one US dealer who is willing to ship grips, or even guide rods or triggers to Germany.

Can somone explain to me why they don´t export?

Thats crazy... issn´t SIG german?  

Just contact Rothe-Waffen in Arnsberg ... www.rothe-waffen.de ... he might be able to help you 😉 

2 hours ago, mloch said:

Just contact Rothe-Waffen in Arnsberg ... www.rothe-waffen.de ... he might be able to help you 😉 

Ja, den Tim wollte ich sowieso mal fragen ob er das Zeug beschaffen kann. Find den dreifachen Preis zu den US Preisen aber n bisschen überzogen ;) Danke Marian ;)

Thanks Guys! It´s really crazy. A german company can´t freely export to Germany.... Even UK Brownells is not willing to export to germany.    

What do you guys think? Is it even possible to get a 1911 Guiderod for the sig from the US or something small like that?  

edit: Doesn´t seem so... :( 

Edited by bimmer1980

2 hours ago, terrydoc said:

not 100% sure thats legit either 😕

I suspect the same.

As I understand it, it's the actual exportation of firearms parts and/or components that is the issue. While it's possible, I doubt it is any more legal and honestly I don't feel like taking the risk of getting into that kind of trouble.

17 hours ago, Steve RA said:

You can always get an individual to ship to you.

I´ve thought about that. I think it´s pretty free of risk if it´s about guide rods and other small parts, but if you want a Legion grip module for example, i think the Airport(s) will get really hectic if they find one with their xray ;)