Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ready to buy 750, best place to buy?

Grafs was always my go to but they might be adding tax now

I just bought my 650 from scheels  because they had a promotion that gave me 100 gift card. which i used toward a case feeder on a second order.

My guess is try them all until you find one thats no tax plus free shipping. Thats about the best deal you can get now

I was just coming here to post this same thread.  60 off at Titan seems to be about the best deal I've seen but I just started looking and the shipping fee softens the deal a bit.

Can we expect any better deals between Thanksgiving and Christmas that would be worth waiting for?

I was going to order from Titan, but the shipping charges are more than the $60 discount.  Also, they are out of stock for the 750 in 9mm, the case feeder, and the roller handle.

Oddly enough, I come out ahead buying straight from Dillon.

Still shopping...

10 hours ago, 3Dflyer said:

I was going to order from Titan, but the shipping charges are more than the $60 discount.  Also, they are out of stock for the 750 in 9mm, the case feeder, and the roller handle.

Oddly enough, I come out ahead buying straight from Dillon.

Still shopping...

Hit up kimball at Bobcat he will get you setup properly.

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up buying directly from Dillon when I got my 550 earlier this year.  I may have been able to save a few bucks on shipping or something, but by ordering directly from Dillon, they insure that you and the press are added into their system for their no B.S. Warranty - I realize that the warranty extends to you regardless of whether or not you are the first owner or the 10th, but it saves a bit of time if you ever need to take advantage of it.  Another reason is that typically, Dillon is going to have everything you want to order in stock.  One more reason was that they automatically subscribed me to the Blue Press for free.  Maybe this is something that's offered if you buy a brand new Dillon press, but I know it was an automatic things when I bought mine.

For something like this, I just wanted the peace of mind of going directly to the source.

When I ordered my xl750, Dillon was out of stock and estimated a three week + backorder timeframe.  Bobcat Armament had everything in stock.  I assumed that Dillon would have inventory when others didn't.  I was wrong.

Edited by 3Dflyer