Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
hiflyer51

Sig320 X5 Legion trigger vs Grey Guns trigger

Is there anything that can be done to help make for a more forcefull reset?

Thanks @jpeters11

Further research has shown that the Burke competition trigger job would be the best fit for me if I go down this road

8 hours ago, B_RAD said:

forcefull reset?

This was the most difficult thing for me in changing around from th shadow 2 to the legion. I would run the stock trigger return springs in the gun when I do it again.

The order of preferred trigger feel for me:

Sig Armorer > Grey Guns > Legion > X5   

The Sig Armorer trigger job had a sharper/cleaner break.  The grey guns is pretty close but still behind with a more "rounded" break in my amateur opinion.  I have the grey guns on my standard x5.  

On 10/2/2019 at 4:34 AM, coryf said:

The order of preferred trigger feel for me:

Sig Armorer > Grey Guns > Legion > X5   

The Sig Armorer trigger job had a sharper/cleaner break.  The grey guns is pretty close but still behind with a more "rounded" break in my amateur opinion.  I have the grey guns on my standard x5.  

So how do you get that type of trigger? 

1 hour ago, mrvip27 said:

So how do you get that type of trigger? 

Contact the Sig armored (Robert Burke) and send your X5 to him so he can do his magic on your trigger.

Posted (edited)

As George stated above to get the trigger work done.   

I chose the Grey guns because it was less expensive and I didn't have to ship the gun back and forth to sig armorer but for sure I lIked the  armorer trigger better.   I borrowed a x5 from my friend for several matches that had trigger job before buying my own.  

Edited by coryf

On 10/3/2019 at 4:35 PM, George16 said:

Contact the Sig armored (Robert Burke) and send your X5 to him so he can do his magic on your trigger.

Thanks

What kind of turn around time did you guys experience with the Sig Armorer? I was going to pick up a GG trigger kit but ik interested in this option. I like the GG in my standard X5.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, af_tt said:

What kind of turn around time did you guys experience with the Sig Armorer? I was going to pick up a GG trigger kit but ik interested in this option. I like the GG in my standard X5.

3 weeks exactly on my last gun, but that included optic milling and barrel fitting in addition to the trigger job. 

3 weeks exactly on my last gun, but that included optic milling and barrel fitting in addition to the trigger job. 
Okay should be a bit better with just a trigger. Thanks!

Is there a separate trigger job only or is the trigger job from the Sig Armorer included in his Competition Level Action job?

On 10/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, George16 said:

I can agree that Robert did a phenomenal job. He answers his phone when you call him as well. Superior customer service and the work he does is phenomenal.