Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are the factory Sig 320 21 round mags reloadable at 21?

mannyc

Want to ask if the factory Sig 320 21 rounds mags reloadable when loaded to 21? or they are tight at 21 and reloadable at 20 for fast & quick reloading on the move during competition? Will be using it for CO competition with an 320 X5, nice if they are without changing the base pads to Springer or TTI to save on cost. Thanks.

In my X5 they are snug but no problem on the reloads. I do give my mags a good slam to take advantage of the auto forward though when shooting idpa with the 17 round mags and that habit carries over into uspsa automatically for me.  

Edited by dave33

I have 5 of the 21 round P320 mags, and only  1 was tough to get the 21st round in, but has improved with time. I get 22 in all of them  with Obsidian Arms base pads, and have never had an issue slamming a fully loaded in the gun.  

Unless I flub the reload, but that is a whole different string - last match I had a mag in the belt with bullets to the rear - what a doofus !

Hello: I can get 23 in my 21 round Sig mags with TTI base pads and stock spring/follower. I can do a reload with them with no problem. I also have one mag setup with TTI base pad and a Grams spring/follower and it holds 23 as well. It has a little extra room so it reloads a little easier. I have been told that the Sig 17 round mags with the TTI +5 base pad will hold 23 and has a little more room. On most stages now there is always a good place to reload but having 23 rounds is nice some times. Thanks, Eric