Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
o27

Recommend an Airsoft 2011 style

Which airsoft pistol is most similar in weight and feel of a 2011 (SPS Pantera)

Any hi capa is going to be similar.  None are going to be close in weight. 

are you looking to actually use it as an airsoft pistol? or as a training tool ?

Edited by japarker82

better off getting a couple blue plastic mags for reload practice and dry fire.. also some laser devices you could use on your gun.
But when I was looking into this, The Hicapa propane powered guns seemed to be the way to go.

Thanks, here in Denmark, we need to be shooting actively in an approved club/gun range before we can initiate the approval process on storing the gun at home in an approved safe. Unfortunately I’m still not there, hence looking into either an air soft or this blue gun to practice dry fire, hostering etc at home

Air soft Tanfoglio Limited Custom full metal. About 130 Euro from various sources. Not quite the same grip as a 2011 but full weight.

Check the new Nighthawk.  It is made out of metal and a true copy of the original.  Expensive too!!!

I have a WE HiCapa 5.1 that I really enjoy using as a training tool for reloads and draws. I shoot it without the pellets but still charged and my shot timer will pick up the blast going off for each trigger pull to give me realistic feedback. Picked mine up for about $100 a couple years back 

after breaking my 3rd one, i gave up on the idea of airsoft as a legitimate training aid.  That being said, in the OP's situation, I'd probably reconsider it.