Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
urmaker45

Atlas shielded safety

Has anybody tried the atlas shielded ambi ? I have a 2011 edge with nitro fin looking at this one and the double tap . 

Has anybody tried the atlas shielded ambi ? I have a 2011 edge with nitro fin looking at this one and the double tap . 
bought them discounted at area 7 this year. they are great and allow left(support) hand to get up high as possible. buy them 1650bd2f68a10a9b0d01e13fdc94517c.jpgcd2575fb01b30d67a7749156c7a46055.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Rnlinebacker said:

bought them discounted at area 7 this year. they are great and allow left(support) hand to get up high as possible. buy them 1650bd2f68a10a9b0d01e13fdc94517c.jpgcd2575fb01b30d67a7749156c7a46055.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks  that looks awesome I’m going to go buy one right now ! How hard was the fitment ? And issues with feel ? Right side pinching web of hand any ?

On 9/5/2019 at 10:44 PM, urmaker45 said:

Thanks  that looks awesome I’m going to go buy one right now ! How hard was the fitment ? And issues with feel ? Right side pinching web of hand any ?

Standard safety fitting procedures. File a couple times and try it. Right side is cut angled off in the back so you can't sweep up with right hand

I’m loving mine.  Mine fit the Titan right out of the box not sure how it will fit the edge.  Looks great!