Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
JGus

Is Sig coming out with a Max Michel X5 model?

Does anyone know if Sig is planning on releasing a Max X5 model?  I'm definitely interested in the Legion X5, but if Sig is going to be coming out with a Max X5 in the next year or so I may just wait as I'm in no hurry.  I thought I read that somewhere but now I can't find it?  It would be nice to have a Legion X5 with a multiple red dot plate system.

2 minutes ago, JGus said:

Does anyone know if Sig is planning on releasing a Max X5 model?  I'm definitely interested in the Legion X5, but if Sig is going to be coming out with a Max X5 in the next year or so I may just wait as I'm in no hurry.  I thought I read that somewhere but now I can't find it?  It would be nice to have a Legion X5 with a multiple red dot plate system.

‘Max has mentioned it, but other than that he’s given no specifics or timeframe. It’s likely to be a Legion X5 milled for a Romeo3 Max. 

And knowing Sig- it could be 2 years- just saying:roflol:

I think I remember reading one of his comments on his instagram that he is developing an X5 version with Sig and that it will include the new Romeo red dot. I think he said sometime next year but who knows. 

Talked to Max today at Area 5. He said it would have the Legion grip, and direct mount his Romeo Max sight, and he wants to get rid of the LCI. 

14 hours ago, OPENB said:

Talked to Max today at Area 5. He said it would have the Legion grip, and direct mount his Romeo Max sight, and he wants to get rid of the LCI. 

Good for you MAX- NOW tell SIG SAUER THAT!

Wouldn’t it be amazing if Sigs were able to accepted all Sig red dots without third party mounting plates?

47 minutes ago, Cowboy1629 said:

Wouldn’t it be amazing if Sigs were able to accepted all Sig red dots without third party mounting plates?

This!!!

On 9/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, OPENB said:

LCI ?

13 minutes ago, Revofan said:

LCI ?

Loaded Chamber Indicator. In the case of the X5 Legion, it’s a small hole that lets you see brass in the chamber, which also results in some residue being ejected upwards and ending up dirtying the optic if you shoot Carry Optics.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:50 PM, Cowboy1629 said:

Hey your a funny guy