Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi cap Nats range and sun

B_RAD

40 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

I mean, I'm not surperstitious but..... You keep talking about it. 

In 2014, we totally DIDN'T talk about it. Sort of like the "No Rain" chant at Woodstock. Neither worked. If I am going to the Nats, it's......

23 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

In 2014, we totally DIDN'T talk about it. Sort of like the "No Rain" chant at Woodstock. Neither worked. If I am going to the Nats, it's......

Do us all a favor and don't go!

You're admitting it's you!

By the way, it's up to 60% now. 

“And as he drove on, the rainclouds dragged down the sky after him, for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him, and to water him.”

― Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Heavy rain in northern Utah today, btw. I hope this doesn't move south.

Now a sidetrack, for which I apologize. Does anybody know if Uber/Lyft are reasonably reliable in St George? Don't need it to get to the range, it is for my wife to move around the town.

I live in StG and have used Uber primarily to get to the airport (before it was shut down for repairs). Never had a problem. They seem to hang mostly around downtown and towards Ivins.

If it rains, it will knock down the dust, so that’d be nice. So long is it doesn’t downpour...that would be bad as several of the bays drain poorly.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:36 PM, TeedOff said:

I live in StG and have used Uber primarily to get to the airport (before it was shut down for repairs). Never had a problem. They seem to hang mostly around downtown and towards Ivins.

If it rains, it will knock down the dust, so that’d be nice. So long is it doesn’t downpour...that would be bad as several of the bays drain poorly.

Do the bays have shade and places to sit?

Sun coming up over the berms yesterday was brutal! The fine dust made a visible haze that the sun captured, making distant targets in the shade invisible. Buff targets, same colored berms, dust-haze, shooting with sun in eyes into the shade, you get the idea. No place I’d rather be!