Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
sheepdog566

Longtime Glock guy looking for answers

Looking to make a jump to carry optics. Originally I was going to buy a x5 legion and springer plate with sro. Wondering if it’s worth while and maybe cheaper to buy a standard p320 through LE program have it milled for sro and buy legion grip module.

Only the trigger on the legionx5's may be an advantage.

I bought a txg grip for mine.

Then just bought another x5 really right price wise, cause in my area a bunch of people want the newness of the legion.

I'm ahead money wise. Bought have GG trigger kits. Both shoot well and no LCI to deal with. Fwiw

$1600 for Legion, plate, SRO and 2 extended base pads before adding new holster and pouches. It’s a nice gun if it fits your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy the regular X5 and tungsten grip module from the Sig Pro shop so you can get your mil/LE discount. You also get free 2 day fedex shipping to your ffl plus no sales tax. 

Don’t think the x5 is available in sigs LE program. I hear they Limited to the standard p320 and the m17

Edited by sheepdog566

I don’t know about the LE program but I got my military discount when I ordered my X5, both MPX and P226 from the sig pro shop. They were all sent to my FFL via 2 day fedex with free shipping.

Edited by George16
Spelling