Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Kango

Wolff Recoil/Striker Springs

I just bought a Wolff 15lb spring to go with the Jager Heavy Guide Rod for my G34.5 MOS.

I am wondering if anyone knows what the weight is of the striker spring that comes with it?

I currently have the TTI Grandmaster Kit installed, which I'm also not sure what the weight is, but assuming it is 4.5lbs as thats what their individual spring is listed at.

Edited by Kango

I just bought a Wolff 15lb spring to go with the Jager Heavy Guide Rod for my G34.5 MOS.

I am wondering if anyone knows what the weight is of the striker spring that comes with it?

I currently have the TTI Grandmaster Kit installed, which I'm also not sure what the weight is, but assuming it is 4.5lbs as thats what their individual spring is listed at.

I’m 99% sure that all the striker springs the ship with the Wolff recoil springs are all stock weight, no matter the weight of the recoil spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several years ago ,I contacted Wolff re the weight of the striker spring that was always included with the Recoil spring(BTW, I use 11 pound Recoil springs in my 3x IPSC Glocks)

The Striker Spring is stock weight.

Edited by jacala
Changed wording.