Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Oregon!

helocat

Hello from Oregon!   Avid reloader here and keep finding supporting threads on your board.   I love the depth of knowledge that you have here.  I have been reloading for 30yrs so not all that new to it.  With three teenage boys shooting we load allot.    I have a pair of Dillon 1050's for all the autos and a Dillon 550B used as a two stage precision press for the long range bolt guns.    Always looking to learn more and hope in the coming years as kids move on to college and my business runs more w/o me I can do some competitive shooting for fun.  

20 hours ago, outerlimits said:

welcome-where in oregun?

Newberg about 45 min SW of Portland, I shoot at Tri County Gun Club and Chehalem Valley Sportsman's Club.  Most of my time is at CVSC. 

20 hours ago, stick said:

Welcome to the forums.  With your vast reloading knowledge, I'm sure you can offer up some knowledge to the forum.

I would not say "vast reloading knowledge"  I have learned a few things, done a few things but far from vast.   Like allot of people once I find my load for my main guns I stick to it.  Only thing I play with much is the bolt gun loads and Subs for the simi-autos.   Always fun working up a load just under the speed limit but also accurate. (220gr 300BLK thumpers) 

One of the key reasons for joining this forum is the depth of knowledge it has for Dillon machines.    I just ordered a pair of AmmoBots for my 1050's and look forward to learning from others how they run theirs.  I see a number of them on this board.   I recognize the board is mostly competitive pistol shooters.  But it sure makes sense competitive shooters load and load allot!  Its mostly SBR's that consume my pistol calibers.  When I can get more time I would like to train and try competitive shooting. 

IMG_0594.jpg