Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lurking C Class from Mass

MinutemanNorm

Howdy hey,

I've found myself lurking on the B-Enos forums here after being redirected by many Google searches whether it be searching for info on coated bullet reloading or satisfying my initial curiosity on USPSA, I found many answers here and found myself popping through from time to time. I thought it fitting to finally register and maybe possibly contribute as a thank you!

YEAH, yeah, yeah, I'm currently stuck behind the iron curtain of MA but we still have a lot of fun with practical shooting up here. I've been a lifelong enthusiast of firearms (so what if I'm twenty-something?!) and I absolutely enjoy sharing my passion with others and spreading some common-gun-sense. 

I've been shooting USPSA since 09/2017, currently C class Production and aiming for that bump to B class. I started out with the brung what ya got hodge podge pile of equipment, looking to upgrading to a proper rig soon (that will be another thread.) It's safe to say, I've got the bug bad, and I've yet to dabble in Limited, CO, or PCC yet. That one rifle match in Harvard is always a great time!

I've also been shooting Trap since 2012, and love it so. I run the Trap house at a local gun club one Sunday a month to help keep it alive. Trap and Practical Shooting are two totally different sports, but they're so very similar in how satisfying it is to finish a stage or a game feeling like you burnt it down and the focus required to do so.

Shoot Straight and Safe

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Shootymacshootface said:

Welcome Erik, I just shot that rifle match a Harvard this past weekend. They are a very well run club. Mass really sucks doesn't it?

I shot the rifle match as well, it was a ton of fun as always!

Mass is brutal!

15 hours ago, Dan Sierpina said:

Welcome Eric!

Do you realize all 3 of us were on the same squad at Harvard's carbine match? :)

I recognize the name Dan, it was a great time! I don't recall John/shootymacshootface being in our squad? Either way, it's awesome how small the world can be!

Eric,

Don't be concerned you are in C Class, just continue to practice and you will move up as

you progress in your training.  Also go on youtube and watch shooting videos on training

from the best shooters in USPSA.  The small tips that you get from these men & women

will help you more than you think.  Good luck and welcome.

7 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Eric,

Don't be concerned you are in C Class, just continue to practice and you will move up as

you progress in your training.  Also go on youtube and watch shooting videos on training

from the best shooters in USPSA.  The small tips that you get from these men & women

will help you more than you think.  Good luck and welcome.

Will do! 

Thanks!