• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Laxman2809 said:

I don't like waiting.

Sorry misread that.  I took it as AB had sent yours out in less than a week.  I hate waiting as well... it’s been a week and a half.  Have not heard a thing yet.

Hopefully soon!

On 9/14/2019 at 7:50 AM, Laxman2809 said:

You are absolutely correct. I have heard though that since Lyma purchased the Mk7 they have been working on improvements to their platform that havent been released yet.

Any idea on improvements?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well my Bot arrived this week and I got it set up yesterday. So far I'm impressed. Maybe 30 min from unbox to power up.

It's an incredibly simple machine. I haven't loaded any ammo yet but the instructions were great and the machine is fun to watch. 

Like someone else said, there aren't a lot of adjustments but the ability to control the up speed separate from the down is nice. There is also a "rifle" mode that pauses longer at the bottom to let the powder drop. 

My shoulder is really going to like this. :)

Edited by warpspeed

On 10/25/2019 at 4:04 PM, Laxman2809 said:

There is a couple guys In the ammobot facebooke group that’s have purchased AB in Poland 

Since I don't have facepoop and furious googling didn't help to find any european source from Poland or any other coyntry they just probly imported couple bots with a help of a friend from USA.

• 3 months later...