Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1050 automation, what one!

Finally going to jump into a auto drive.  I don’t think I want to send my machine off to have a fortch drive added, so I guess it will come down to a Mark 7 or AmmoBot.

There is a 20% off sale that AmmoBot has going so, $1200 or so for the Bot seems to be a heck of a deal. 

Is there any other drive worth considering?  What are you veterans opinions on automation?  

Looking forward to your thoughts!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a Mark VII on mine and absolutely love it. Best addition besides the Bullet feeder that I’ve done to the press. I like the different sensors and the ability to control everything from the tablet. 

I have no experience with any other autodrive. 

43 minutes ago, Superpipe9 said:

How did you get a counter on your case feeder? Nice setup 

I went on eBay and pretty much found everything to do this for under $20 couple simple switches and inexpensive counter low-voltage transformer. 

1 hour ago, tmz said:

I went on eBay and pretty much found everything to do this for under $20 couple simple switches and inexpensive counter low-voltage transformer. 

I was thinking the same... looks sweet man!  Nice job!

I've been running an Ammbot several years. I started with the Rev 2 but I have the Rev 3 now. I'm extremely happy with my decision to buy the Ammobot. The Ammobot is the best deal on the market. It is a high quality product and it works as advertised; no exceptions. Customer service and support is top notch.

I'd jump on that 20% asap. Also get the primer pocket probe. You won't regret your purchase.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, srrch said:

I've been running an Ammbot several years. I started with the Rev 2 but I have the Rev 3 now. I'm extremely happy with my decision to buy the Ammobot. The Ammobot is the best deal on the market. It is a high quality product and it works as advertised; no exceptions. Customer service and support is top notch.

I'd jump on that 20% asap. Also get the primer pocket probe. You won't regret your purchase.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes, did this a few days ago!!  I’m pumped about it.  Hard to beat that sale they had.  Now the wait... i hope it’s not to bad.  I was told maybe 3 weeks.  We will see!

23 minutes ago, Face5535 said:

Yes, did this a few days ago!!  I’m pumped about it.  Hard to beat that sale they had.  Now the wait... i hope it’s not to bad.  I was told maybe 3 weeks.  We will see!

Same can’t wait to run it on a 1050. Should be the same experience as the 1100 right?

5 minutes ago, Laxman2809 said:

Same can’t wait to run it on a 1050. Should be the same experience as the 1100 right?

Assume so!  I really saw no reason to look R the 1100 vs 1050’s.  

Im sure they will be nice but no need for me:)

12 hours ago, Dutchman195 said:

had a Mark7, for my 650 and then 1050, ended up selling both to run them by hand. If I had to try it again i would go AB. 

I have heard others with a similar story M7 to AB.  I have also talked with a few commercial loading guys that also said AB.   Why I went AB. 

I placed an order for 2 AB before their sale.  4 days later they do the sale and AB contacts me to say its now on sale and refunded me the full 20% on both without me asking for it.   Wow.    Still waiting for them to ship but counting it down. 

Edited by helocat

On 9/10/2019 at 10:09 PM, helocat said:

I placed an order for 2 AB before their sale.  4 days later they do the sale and AB contacts me to say its now on sale and refunded me the full 20% on both without me asking for it.   Wow.    Still waiting for them to ship but counting it down. 

That is pretty awesome service. Congrats on your 2 new toys. Cannot wait to get my bot shipped.