Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Daniel Robert Vestal

Sparky

Dan left us on Aug 29, 2018.  He has now been gone for a little over a year.  I miss him a lot, not only at USPSA matches,

but also at Rockford Ice Hogs (Blackhawks AHL team) games.  He was a fixture in the USPSA family in Northern Illinois.

He was the Shooting Sports Director at Pine Tree Pistol Club in Rockford, IL for many years.  When he left that position

the board at PT honored him with a Life Membership (you cannot buy one).  He was a great guy, husband and father.

Farewell my friend, hope to see you again some day.......  

Dan left us on Aug 29, 2018.  He has now been gone for a little over a year.  I miss him a lot, not only at USPSA matches,
but also at Rockford Ice Hogs (Blackhawks AHL team) games.  He was a fixture in the USPSA family in Northern Illinois.
He was the Shooting Sports Director at Pine Tree Pistol Club in Rockford, IL for many years.  When he left that position
the board at PT honored him with a Life Membership (you cannot buy one).  He was a great guy, husband and father.
Farewell my friend, hope to see you again some day.......  
That's the beauty and heartache of this life that we're brought into the lives of amazing people by God but they are not promised to us forever. Parents, friends, family members, pets. However, what a boring life if we didn't get to experience those individuals and creatures. The heartache of missing them is necessary to confirm the depth of how much they meant to us.

The grind is to live a good life so we can one day get to them in eternity in heaven. May Dan rest peacefully and hopefully there will be some USPSA matches waiting for those of us worthy up there lol. Thank you for sharing your feelings and you're never alone my friend

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk