IDAHOAASHOOTER

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bluemooncricket said:

Honcho carry???? More information please!!!!

Check out the PT FB and IG pages. They aren’t available to order just yet. But will be offered in 9mm, 40s&w or both since it is a Honcho!

I have a titan and love it. It’s an early production one with the evo2. I shot it side by side with another buddy’s nemesis and the nemesis was a little flatter but to me it wasn’t worth spending the extra $. If you have the cash I would go nemesis.  

On 9/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, CHA-LEE said:

Titan or Nemesis...... Both are great guns which are designed for specific shooters needs. I had the opportunity to test drive both before I settled on the one that works the best for my style of shooting. The Nemesis helps return the muzzle to a level position when the slide snaps forward due to the extra weight out front on the sight block. How hard you grip the gun directly affects this “return to level” scenario. For me, I grip the gun HARD. Hard enough that the extra weight out front worked against me and I couldn’t stop the muzzle from dipping low as the slide snapped forward. The standard Titan obviously has less weight out front so it didn’t have the same dipping low problem using the same grip pressure. I wanted the Nemesis to be “better” for me because it is a really cool gun. But in the end I went with the one that performed the best for my style of shooting which was the Titan.

This is where you need to check your ego at the door and test drive both to see which model performs better with how YOU shoot. Regardless of if one costs more of less than the other, pick the one that works best for you.

Spot on!  Unfortunately I don’t have the kung fu grip my larger friend here has so the nemesis worked awesome for me. But it’s gonna he what fits your style better