Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
JS624

First "High End" pistol purchase

I'm also a fan of buy once cry once.  If you won't miss that cash place the order and rock on.  However, the Titan is single stack not double.  For the double it's a Nemesis.  That's a different game in USPSA and I'd not recommend that gun for 3 gun.  Having said that you've got a lot of options within that price range.  Even though I'm an atlas fanboy there are other builders out there.  Freedom Gun works, Matt Cheely Customs, Limcat, Infinity, to name a few.  

37 minutes ago, Thaunk said:

I'm also a fan of buy once cry once.  If you won't miss that cash place the order and rock on.  However, the Titan is single stack not double.  For the double it's a Nemesis.  That's a different game in USPSA and I'd not recommend that gun for 3 gun.  Having said that you've got a lot of options within that price range.  Even though I'm an atlas fanboy there are other builders out there.  Freedom Gun works, Matt Cheely Customs, Limcat, Infinity, to name a few.  

They have a single and double stack Titan. Most people are thinking double with they talk about a titan. The Nemesis is a sight block gun, the Titan is not.

Thanks for all the input guys.

I went ahead and bought the STI DVC P Duo